Exciting role to grow and enhance your experience and career
We value your expertise and have a senior role to fill and team to develop in the delivery of great projects nationally. If you are looking to enhance your experiences and skills work with a high performing team take the next step with us within our supportive and empowering team environment.
Beneficial attributes are:
- Licensed Cadastral Surveyor – all levels considered.
- Great communication and report writing skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and 12D software.
- Understanding of modern surveying equipment and software.
- Variety of experience in subdivisions and land use consenting.
- Desire to work on high profile and complex land development/land use projects.
- NZ experience is essential but will look at returning Kiwis from abroad.
- Meet and support clients, providing solutions to enable their projects to be delivered.
- Ability to manage projects with a high degree of competency.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, 12D and Landonline.
- 5+ years’ experience in land surveying preferred
- You must have a BSurv or other tertiary qualification and be licensed to undertake cadastral surveys (or working towards it).
- Experience in using modern surveying equipment.
- Wanting to take a leadership and business development role.
- The ability to assess the district plan and offer land development master planning support to the team, would be advantageous.
- A flexible working environment
- Friendly family orientated office.
- Social events and focus on a healthy work-life balance.
- Support for ongoing professional development, training, mentoring and for cadastral licensing.
- The opportunity to be involved with a diverse range and scale of projects.
Email your CV and cover letter to Maygan Holland through email@example.com.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.